Disclosure: This website is a participant in various affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We also participate in other affiliate programs and may earn commissions through purchases made through our links. Any opinions, reviews, recommendations, or endorsements expressed on this site are our own and are not influenced by any third-party products or services being promoted.
This week I’ll be going through how I make digital stickers in Canva.
Canva is a free graphic design platform that allows you to easily create invitations, business cards, flyers, lesson plans, Zoom backgrounds, and more using professionally designed templates. You can even upload your own photos and add them to Canva’s templates using a drag and drop interface.
I’m currently using the PRO version which has a lot more features than the free version.
Some of these feature include:
- Brand Kit management
- Magic Resize
- Design and Photo folders
- Download designs with transparent backgrounds
- Canva Animator
- Remove backgrounds from images
- And a massive library of images that are included in the Canva Pro plan
What’s great about Canva is you can sign up for FREE without any long term commitment and test everything out and create LOTS of free resources for your own planner or planner business.
You can find my free stickers below!
Watch along on Youtube!
Subscribe for more videos and templates!
ABOUT MY CHANNEL
Follow me for tips and tutorials on all things digitally creative and being a creative-preneur
- Etsy Shop (for digital and printable planning) THANKS FOR WATCHING! 🛒 use code:CWMYTFRDS for 12% off! (for digital and printable planning)
- Sign up for my newsletter (Planner Lovin’) for exclusive deals and freebies from planner shops
🔗MY FAVOURITE DESIGN TOOLS
- Try Canva Pro free for 30 days
- Get free goods from Creative Market (graphic design resources)
- Get free goods from CreativeFabrica (graphic design resources)
🔗WHAT I USE
- Ring light and phone holder
- “Paperlike” iCarez Matte Screen Protector
- Current Digital Planner on Etsy
- Current Bullet Journal notebook on Amazon
- Weekly stationery specials on Indigo Chapters
🔗PRINTABLE PLANNING SUPPLIES
- Sticker Paper
Frees Sticker Downloads
This site may include affiliate links, wherein i receive a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. you will not pay more if you use my affiliate links. it will not affect any of your purchases, it will greatly help me to run my blog through a small commission. all opinions are my own and i only endorse or link to products and services that i genuinely recommend.